Words — 12 found
- Alice has a flower in her hair.
2. hair (on one's head)
- わたし 、ケン
- やさ 、
- I'm going with Ken. He is cool, gentle and smart. What's more, he is single!
3. mind; brains; intellectOnly applies to あたま
4. leader; chief; boss; captain
5. top; tip
6. beginning; start
- ぬす 。
- Tom had his car stolen early last week.
7. head; personOnly applies to あたま, See also 頭数
8. down payment; depositAbbreviation, Only applies to あたま, See also 頭金
9. top structural component of a kanjiOnly applies to かしら
10. pairMahjong, Colloquialism, Only applies to あたま, See also 雀頭 ジャントー
11. NeckThe neck is the part of the body, on many terrestrial or ... Read more
Common word Links
1. first letter of a word; capital letter (at the start of a word or sentence)
- What do the initials NTT stand for?
2. initials (of one's name)
- "Let's see, you're ... er, um ... M-" "You're wrong from the first letter!!"
1. headnote; heading; superscription; recitals
2. above-mentioned; referred to above
頭書 【かしらがき】、頭書き 【かしらがき】
1. to become the head (of a group, organization, etc.); to rise to the top
1. appointed official sent to administer a certain region (in the Ryukyu Kingdom)Historical term