Words — 678 found
- みつけ 。
- We can always find time for reading.
- まいにち ３
- べんきょう 。
- He is a diligent student. He studies three hours every day.
3. period; class; lesson
4. TimeTime is the indefinite continued progress of existence an... Read more
1. human being; human; person; man; mankind; humankind
- No amount of wealth can satisfy a covetous man. All the treasure in the world won't make him happy.
2. character (of a person)
3. HumanHumans (known taxonomically as Homo sapiens, Latin for "w... Read more
1. moment; second; instant
2. Jiffy (time)Jiffy is an informal term for any unspecified short perio... Read more
1. living room (Western style); sitting room
2. Living roomIn Western architecture, a living room or lounge room is ... Read more
Common word JLPT N4 Links
1. daytime; during the day; time from sunrise until sunset; diurnal period
1. companion; fellow; friend; mate; comrade; partner; colleague; coworker; associate
- Mr. Tanaka is one of my father's fishing companions.
2. group; company; circle; set; gang
3. member of the same category (family, class)
1. crevice; crack; gap; opening; clearance
2. spare moment; interval; break; pause; spare time
3. chink (in one's armor, armour); unpreparedness; carelessness
すき間 【すきま】、透き間 【すきま】、透間 【すきま】、隙き間 【すきま】
隙き間: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. private; non-governmental; non-official; civilian; civil
2. folk; popular
1. middle; midway; halfway; centre; center
2. middle position; moderate position; neutral position; middle-of-the-road position
3. interim; intermediary; intermediate; midterm
1. space (between); gap; interval; distance; stretch
- すわ 。
- He was sitting between Mary and Tom.
2. period of time (during, while); duration; interval
- しめ 。
- He showed great courage during his illness.
3. between (two parties or things)
- ちょうてい 。
- He mediated between the two parties.
4. among (a group)
- にんき 。
- Tennis is very popular among students.
5. relations (between); relationship
- しっくりい 。
- They don't get along together.
6. midpoint; average; halfway; middle ground
7. due to; because ofArchaism, Only applies to あいだ
8. Ma (negative space)Ma is a Japanese word which can be roughly translated as ... Read more
あわい: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. interval; break; pause; spare moment
合い間: Irregular okurigana usage.
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. section (of track, etc.); segment; dimension