Words — 442 found
2. ConversationConversation is a form of interactive, spontaneous commun... Read more
1. topic; subject
2. Topic–commentIn linguistics, the topic (or theme) of a sentence is oft... Read more
1. to talk; to speak; to converse; to chat
- はな 。
- John talked with his customer on the phone.
2. to tell; to explain; to narrate; to mention; to describe; to discuss
- Please tell me about your hobbies.
3. to speak (a language)
- はな 。
- English is spoken in Canada.
1. talk; speech; chat; conversationOnly applies to 話, Only applies to 話し
- I was lost in Sir Anthony's wonderful story.
2. (made-up) story; tale; yarn
- After three hours of discussion we got nowhere.
3. discussions; negotiation; argumentOnly applies to 話, Only applies to 話し
話し 【はなし】、咄 【はなし】、噺 【はなし】
話し: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. myth; legend
2. MythologyFor other uses, see Myth (disambiguation), Mythology (dis... Read more
1. children's story; fairy tale
2. Fairy taleA fairy tale (pronounced /ˈfeəriˌteɪl/) is a type of shor... Read more
1. looking after; help; aid; assistance
1. to discuss; to talk together
話しあう 【はなしあう】、話合う 【はなしあう】
1. discussion; talk; tête-à-tête; conference
1. (telephone) receiver
受話機: Irregular kanji usage.
1. to address (someone); to accost a person; to talk (to someone)
2. to begin to talk; to start a conversation
1. sign language
2. Sign languageA sign language (also signed language) is a language whic... Read more
1. public telephone; pay phone
2. PayphoneA payphone is a public telephone, often located in a phon... Read more
1. telephone (device)
2. TelephoneThe telephone (from the Greek: τῆλε, tēle, "far" and φωνή... Read more
1. telephone book; telephone directory
2. Telephone directoryA telephone directory (also called a telephone book, phon... Read more
1. telephone number
2. Telephone numberA telephone number or phone number is a sequence of digit... Read more
1. mobile telephone; cellular telephone
2. Mobile phoneA mobile phone (also known as a cellular phone, cell phon... Read more