Words — 324 found
1. audience; spectator; spectators
2. AudienceAn audience is a group of people who participate in a sho... Read more
1. sightseeing; tourism
2. TourismTourism is travel for recreational, leisure or business p... Read more
1. to see; to look; to watch; to view; to observe
- Let's begin with the fifth line on page 10.
2. to examine; to look over; to assess; to check; to judge
- My head is swimming, so I'll try writing any-old stuff without any deep thought.
3. to look after; to attend to; to take care of; to keep an eye onSee also 看る
- I can't look after my parents and such either.
4. to experience; to meet with (misfortune, success, etc.)
- い ？
- Would you like to take in a movie?
5. to try ...; to have a go at ...; to give ... a tryUsually written using kana alone, after the -te form of a verb
- We should try to understand one another.
6. to see (that) ...; to find (that) ...Usually written using kana alone, as 〜てみると, 〜てみたら, 〜てみれば, etc.
観る 【みる】、視る 【みる】
1. idea; notion; concept; conception
- The idea of happiness is extremely abstract.
2. sense (e.g. of duty)
- な 。
- She has no sense of duty.
3. resignation; preparedness; acceptance
- I gave up all hope of survival.
4. observation and contemplation; meditationBuddhist term
5. IdeaAn idea is a concept or mental impression. Very often, id... Read more
1. observation; survey; measurement
2. ObservationObservation is either an activity of a living being, such... Read more
1. intuition; instinct; insight; hunch; immediacy
2. Intuition (psychology)Intuition is the ability to acquire knowledge without inf... Read more
1. outward appearance; exterior appearance; outward show; looks
1. look; appearance
2. spectacle; sight
3. observation meditationBuddhist term
4. outlook on ...; view of ...
- This is Japan as Americans see it.
1. subjectivity; subject (philosophical); ego
2. one's personal opinion; one's own idea
- おも 。
- All things considered, and it's just my opinion but, I think that the value of a present changes depending on how much thought is put into it.
1. view of life
2. Life stanceA person's life stance, or lifestance, is their relation ... Read more
1. sense of values; values; value system
2. Value (personal and cultural)A personal or cultural value is an absolute or relative e... Read more
1. world view; outlook on the world; Weltanschauung (philosophy)
- Cultures have a coherent view of the world.
2. appearance of a world (e.g. in fiction)
3. World viewA comprehensive world view (or worldview) is the fundamen... Read more
1. watching a (sports) game; spectating; observing (military operations)