Words — 169 found
1. audience; spectator; spectators
2. AudienceAn audience is a group of people who participate in a sho... Read more
1. sightseeing; tourism
2. TourismTourism is travel for recreational, leisure or business p... Read more
1. to see; to look; to watch; to view; to observe
- Let's begin with the fifth line on page 10.
2. to examine; to look over; to assess; to check; to judge
- My head is swimming, so I'll try writing any-old stuff without any deep thought.
3. to look after; to attend to; to take care of; to keep an eye onSee also 看る
- I can't look after my parents and such either.
4. to experience; to meet with (misfortune, success, etc.)
- い ？
- Would you like to take in a movie?
5. to try ...; to have a go at ...; to give ... a tryUsually written using kana alone, after the -te form of a verb
- We should try to understand one another.
6. to see (that) ...; to find (that) ...Usually written using kana alone, as 〜てみると, 〜てみたら, 〜てみれば, etc.
観る 【みる】、視る 【みる】
1. idea; notion; concept; conception
- The idea of happiness is extremely abstract.
2. sense (e.g. of duty)
- な 。
- She has no sense of duty.
3. resignation; preparedness; acceptance
- I gave up all hope of survival.
4. observation and contemplation; meditationBuddhist term
5. IdeaAn idea is a concept or mental impression. Very often, id... Read more
1. observation; survey; measurement
2. ObservationObservation is either an activity of a living being, such... Read more
1. watching a (sports) game; spectating; observing (military operations)
1. admiration; appreciation; enjoyment; viewing (for pleasure)
1. conceptual; ideational; notional
2. theoretical; academic
- His notion of welfare is pretty abstract.
1. tourist attraction; sight-seeing area
2. Tourist attractionA tourist attraction is a place of interest where tourist... Read more
1. Ferris wheel
2. Ferris wheelA Ferris wheel (also known as an observation wheel or big... Read more