Words — 134 found
1. audience; spectator; spectators
2. AudienceAn audience is a group of people who participate in a sho... Read more
1. sightseeing; tourism
2. TourismTourism is travel for recreational, leisure or business p... Read more
1. idea; notion; concept; conception
- The older you grow, the more you tend to adhere to fixed ideas.
2. sense (e.g. of duty)
- な 。
- She has no sense of duty.
3. resignation; preparedness; acceptance
- I gave up all hope of survival.
4. observation and contemplation; meditationBuddhist term
5. IdeaAn idea is a concept or mental impression. Very often, id... Read more
1. observation; survey; measurement
2. ObservationObservation is either an activity of a living being, such... Read more
1. watching a (sports) game; spectating; observing (military operations)
1. admiration; appreciation; enjoyment; viewing (for pleasure)
1. conceptual; ideational; notional
2. theoretical; academic
- His notion of welfare is pretty abstract.
1. tourist attraction; sight-seeing area
2. Tourist attractionA tourist attraction is a place of interest where tourist... Read more
1. Ferris wheel
2. Ferris wheelA Ferris wheel (also known as an observation wheel or big... Read more