Words — 301 found
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. depending on
- Whether or not beer gardens get a lot of customers depends on the weather.
2. as soon as; immediately (upon)often after the -masu stem of a verb
- おく 。
- OK. I'll send it out as soon as a machine is available.
3. in accordance with
- You will be paid according to your ability.
4. order; program; programme; precedence
5. circumstances; course of events; reason
- It was like this.
1. in succession; one by one
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. every month
2. trite; commonplace; conventional; hackneyedOnly applies to つきなみ, orig. used as an insult towards old-fashioned poets who would meet monthly to write poetry
- That was just another party.
月並 【つきなみ】、月次 【つきなみ】、月次 【げつじ】
1. next; following; subsequent
- Next time I come, I'll bring you some flowers.
2. stage; station
1. table of contents; contents
2. Table of contentsA table of contents, usually headed simply "Contents" and... Read more
JLPT N1 Links
- うつ ！
- Click the picture to go to the next page!
2. hypo- (i.e. containing an element with low valence)See also 次亜
3. order; sequence; time; times
1. gradually (progress into a state)
- The weather was getting worse and worse as the day went on.
2. in sequence; in order; in turn
1. annual; yearly
- The representative was absent from the annual conference.
2. year (e.g. of graduation); nth year (e.g. student); order by year
- ひょうげんほう 』
- かがく 』
- I'm teaching two courses, year one's "Self-expression for University Students" and year two's "Food Chemistry".
1. to follow in succession; to happen one after another
3. quadratic (function, equation, etc.); second-orderMathematics
1. next term; next period
2. next version; next release
- Swimming will be the main event of the next Olympics.
1. using anything one can lay one's hands on; haphazardly; on the rebound; at random; indiscriminately
手当たりしだい 【てあたりしだい】、手当り次第 【てあたりしだい】、手あたりしだい 【てあたりしだい】、手あたり次第 【てあたりしだい】、手当りしだい 【てあたりしだい】
1. three dimensions; three dimensional; 3D; 3-D
2. real world; IRL (in real life)Slang, Jocular, humorous term, as opposed to the two dimensions of anime and manga