Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. depending onafter a noun
- Our success in this work depends on your efforts.
2. as soon as; immediately after; uponafter a noun or the -masu stem of a verb
- しだい 、
- I'll phone you as soon as I get to the airport.
3. as (e.g. "as one is told", "as one wishes"); whatever (e.g. "whatever is at hand")after the -masu stem of a verb
4. order; program; programme; precedence
5. circumstances; course of events; state of things
- This is how it stands.
Log in to talk about this word.