Words — 101 found
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. depending onafter a noun
- Our success in this work depends on your efforts.
2. as soon as; immediately after; uponafter a noun or the -masu stem of a verb
- しだい 、
- I'll phone you as soon as I get to the airport.
3. as (e.g. "as one is told", "as one wishes"); whatever (e.g. "whatever is at hand")after the -masu stem of a verb
4. order; program; programme; precedence
5. circumstances; course of events; state of things
- This is how it stands.
1. in succession; one by one
1. next; following; subsequent
- Next time I come, I'll bring you some flowers.
2. stage; station
JLPT N1 Links
- うつ ！
- Click the picture to go to the next page!
2. hypo- (i.e. containing an element with low valence)See also 次亜
3. order; sequence; time; times
1. gradually (progress into a state)
- The weather was getting worse and worse as the day went on.
2. in sequence; in order; in turn
1. next term; next period
2. next version; next release
- Swimming will be the main event of the next Olympics.
2. perspective; point of reference; level (of something)
3. DimensionIn physics and mathematics, the dimension of a space or o... Read more