Words — 582 found
1. expectation; anticipation; hope
2. promising; rising; up-and-coming
3. Expectation (epistemic)In the case of uncertainty, expectation is what is consid... Read more
1. school term; semester
2. Academic termAn academic term' or term is a division of an academic ye... Read more
1. postponement; deferment; adjournment
1. time; season; period; phase; stage
- か 。
- The weather changes very often at this time of year.
1. fixed period; fixed term
2. regular; periodic; periodical
- This year too there are many regular concerts for amateur musicians being held.
3. fixed-term commuter passAbbreviation, See also 定期乗車券
- I had my purse and commuter ticket stolen while I was sleeping in the train.
4. fixed-term depositAbbreviation, See also 定期預金
5. futures contractsAbbreviation, See also 定期取引
1. term; period; time frame
2. time limit; deadline; cutoff (date)See also 期限切れ
- All essays must be handed in on time.
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. fixed date; settlement date
期日 【きにち】、期日 【ごじつ】
ごじつ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. closing years (period, days); last stage; end stage; end-of-life (care, decision making, etc.)
2. terminal (e.g. cancer, disease, etc.); final
JLPT N1 Links
1. period; time
- はい 。
- The economy has entered a recession.
2. opportunity; chance; occasion
4. term (e.g. in office)
5. session (e.g. of parliament)
6. stage (e.g. of a disease)
7. season (e.g. of a TV series)
Common word Links
Common word Links
1. puberty; adolescence
2. PubertyPuberty is the process of physical changes by which a chi... Read more
1. same period; corresponding period
- When one of my coworkers starts racking up good sales figures I can't let down my guard.
2. same year (of graduation, entering a company, etc.); contemporary; classmate
3. synchronization; synchronism
4. SynchronizationSynchronization is timekeeping which requires the coordin... Read more
1. menopausal disorders
2. MenopauseMenopause is a term used to describe the permanent cessat... Read more