Words — 378 found
1. to hold (in one's hand); to take; to carry
- Shall I carry your coat?
2. to possess; to have; to own
- も 。
- I'm a holder of ABC Travel Insurance.
3. to maintain; to keep
4. to last; to be durable; to keep; to survive
5. to take charge of; to be in charge of
1. feeling; sensation; mood; state of mind
2. preparedness; readiness; attitude
3. thought; sentiment; consideration; solicitude; gratitudeHumble (kenjougo)
4. slightly; a bit; a little
1. maintenance; preservation; improvement
1. to elevate; to raise; to lift up
2. to flatter; to extol; to praise to the sky
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. support; backing; endorsement; approval
2. support; holding up; propping
1. having; holding; possessing; owning; using; holder; owner; user
- I have back problems.
2. wear; durability; lifealso written as 保ち
- The suit materials of this sort will not stand up well.
3. charge; expense
4. draw (in go, poetry contest, etc.); tieLiterary or formal term
1. to entertain; to make welcomeUsually written using kana alone
1. owner; proprietor; possessor (e.g. of talent, beauty, etc.)
1. to take out; to carry out; to bring out from where it belongs
- Don't take out the books on this shelf.
2. to mention something; to broach a topic; to bring up (a subject); to raise (an issue); to mention
- That is not a proper subject to bring up in conversation at the dinner table.
1. long-lasting; long-wearing; wears well
- Don't race the car. We want to make it go as far as possible.
2. nagamochi; large oblong chest (for clothing, personal effects, etc.)esp. 長持
長もち 【ながもち】、長持 【ながもち】
1. to take something into ...; to bring in; to carry in
2. to lodge (a complaint); to file (a plan); to bring (a proposal); to commence negotiationsSee also 尻を持ち込む しりをもちこむ
3. to bring to (a state: tied game, vote, trial, etc.)
持ちこむ 【もちこむ】、持込む 【もちこむ】
1. in hand; on hand; on one; in stock; in store
1. takeout (i.e. food); take-out; takeaway; take-away
1. bring-your-own (e.g. food and drink); carry-on (e.g. luggage)
持込み 【もちこみ】、持込 【もちこみ】