Words — 4 found
1. to hold (in one's hand); to take; to carry
- Shall I carry your coat?
2. to possess; to have; to own
- も 。
- I'm a holder of ABC Travel Insurance.
3. to maintain; to keep
4. to last; to be durable; to keep; to survive
5. to take charge of; to be in charge of
6. to hold (meeting, etc.); to have (opportunity, etc.)
- も 。
- We've had several meetings.
1. stone moroko (Pseudorasbora parva); topmouth gudgeonUsually written using kana alone
2. Stone morokoStone moroko (also known as topmouth gudgeon), Pseudorasb... Read more
1. a friend is a good thing to have; a good friend is a great blessingProverb, See also 持つべきものは友