Words — 1675 found
1. sign; signal; cue
2. Phase diagramA phase diagram in physical chemistry, engineering, miner... Read more
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. association; union; guild
2. Voluntary associationA voluntary association or union (also sometimes called a... Read more
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. meeting up; gathering; assembly
- The captain ordered his men to gather at once.
3. Set (mathematics)A set is a collection of well defined and distinct object... Read more
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. formal marriage interview; marriage meeting
3. Miaior omiai is a Japanese traditional custom in which unatta... Read more
1. waiting room
2. Waiting roomA waiting room is a building, or more commonly a part of ... Read more
1. match; game; bout; contest
試合: Ateji (phonetic) reading. 仕合: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
1. to come together; to merge; to unite; to meet
- あ 。
- This waistcoat won't meet at the front.
2. to fit; to match; to suit; to agree with; to be correct
- This white coat will look very nice on you.
3. to be profitable; to be equitable
4. to do ... to each other; to do ... togetherafter the -masu stem of a verb
- The two ladies smiled at each other.
おう: Irregular kana usage.
1. to be in time (for)
- いそ 。
- Hurry up in order to catch the train.
2. to serve (suit, meet) the purpose; to be good enough; to be enough; to manage; to make do
- This will do for the time being.
間にあう 【まにあう】、まに合う 【まにあう】
1. case; situation
1. condition; state
- わる 。
- Something is the matter with my watch.
2. health; state (of health)
- よ 。
- He has not been in good health for some years.
3. way; manner
4. circumstance; luck
5. face; dignity; decency; propriety
工合 【ぐあい】、具合 【ぐわい】、工合 【ぐわい】、具合い 【ぐわい】、工合い 【ぐわい】
ぐわい: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. ぐわい: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. ぐわい: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. ぐわい: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. circumstances; condition; convenience
2. to arrange; to manage
3. to lend money; to raise money
4. in all; in total; all told
1. rate; ratio; percentage; proportion
- たい ２
- The proportion of girls to boys in our class is three to two.
3. contrary to expectations
割り合い: Irregular okurigana usage.
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. chorus; singing in a chorus
2. ChoirA choir, chorale or chorus is a musical ensemble of singe... Read more
1. happiness; good fortune; luck; blessing
幸せ 【しやわせ】、仕合わせ 【しあわせ】、仕合わせ 【しやわせ】、倖せ 【しあわせ】、倖せ 【しやわせ】、仕合せ 【しあわせ】、仕合せ 【しやわせ】
しやわせ: Irregular kana usage. しやわせ: Irregular kana usage. 倖せ: Out-dated kanji. しやわせ: Irregular kana usage. 倖せ: Out-dated kanji. しやわせ: Irregular kana usage.
1. success; passing (e.g. exam); eligibility
1. meeting; assembly; gathering
- This is a very important meeting.
2. associationChemistry term
3. conjunctionAstronomy, etc. term, See also 合
1. to meet (by chance); to come across; to run across; to encounter; to happen upon出遭う usu. has a negative connotation
2. to meet (e.g. of rivers, highways, etc.)Only applies to 出会う, Only applies to 出合う, esp. 出合う
3. to emerge and engage (an enemy)Only applies to 出会う, Only applies to 出合う, often used imperatively as 出会え
出逢う 【であう】、出合う 【であう】、出遭う 【であう】、出あう 【であう】
1. to discuss; to talk together
話しあう 【はなしあう】、話合う 【はなしあう】
1. to match (rhythm, speed, etc.)
- Your plan must fit in with mine.
2. to join together; to unite; to combine; to add up
- あ ５０
- も 。
- The three men had 50 pounds among them.
3. to face; to be opposite (someone)See also 顔を合わせる
4. to compare; to check with
- Check your answers with his.
5. to cause to meet (e.g. an unpleasant fate)See also 遭う
6. to place together; to connect; to overlap
- They bound his legs together.
7. to mix; to combine
8. to put blade to blade; to fight
併せる 【あわせる】、合せる 【あわせる】
1. sum total; total amount