Words — 743 found
1. reliance; trust; faith; confidence
2. Trust (social sciences)In a social context, trust has several connotations. Defi... Read more
1. signal; signalling; signaling
2. traffic light; traffic signal
1. (religious) faith; belief; creed
2. FaithFaith is confidence or trust in a person or entity. Depen... Read more
1. superstition; superstitious belief
2. SuperstitionSuperstition is a belief in supernatural causality: that ... Read more
1. self-confidence; confidence (in oneself)
2. ConfidenceConfidence is generally described as a state of being cer... Read more
1. confidence; trust; faith; reputation
- I do not trust him any longer.
2. credit (finance)
- Unless you have good credit, buying a house is impossible.
1. correspondence; communication; transmission; news; signal; telecommunications
1. to believe; to believe in; to place trust in; to confide in; to have faith in
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. belief; faith; conviction
2. BeliefBelief is the psychological state in which an individual ... Read more
1. creed; belief; conviction; article of faith
2. CreedA creed is a statement of belief—usually a statement of f... Read more
1. traffic light
- Don't cross the road while the signal is red.
2. signalling mechanism; semaphore (apparatus)
3. Traffic lightTraffic lights, which may also be known as stoplights, tr... Read more
1. online shopping service (with delivery by mail); mail order; mail-order sales; shop-by-mail service
2. Mail orderMail order is a term which describes the buying of goods ... Read more
1. communication satellite; Broadcast Satellite; BS
2. Communications satelliteA communications satellite (sometimes abbreviated to COMS... Read more
1. red light (traffic)
- It's dangerous for you to cross the street when the light is red.
2. red light; signal to stop; sign of dangerIdiomatic expression
- It raises a red flag for businessmen.
1. reply (e.g. email, fax, letter); answer