Words — 1418 found
1. company; corporation
- There is no opening in our firm.
3. CompanyA company is a business organization. It is an associatio... Read more
1. meeting; conference; session; assembly; council; convention; congress
2. MeetingFor multi-event athletic competitions see Track and Field... Read more
Common word JLPT N4 Links
1. church; congregation
2. Christian ChurchThis article is about followers of Jesus Christ in genera... Read more
2. ConversationConversation is a form of interactive, spontaneous commun... Read more
2. Art exhibitionArt exhibitions are traditionally the space in which art ... Read more
1. conference room; council room
2. Conference hallA conference hall or conference room is a room provided f... Read more
1. congress; parliament; diet; legislative assembly
2. ParliamentA parliament is a legislature whose power and function ar... Read more
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. accounting; finance; account; reckoning
- The accounts have been audited.
2. bill (at a restaurant); checkSee also お会計
- I'd like to check out. Do you have my bill?
3. accountant; treasurer; paymaster; cashier
- お 。
- The company took action against its former accountant.
4. settlement (of a bill, fee, etc.), payment
5. economic condition
6. AccountancyAccountancy is the process of communicating financial inf... Read more
1. to meet; to encounter; to see逢う is often used for close friends, etc. and may be associated with drama or pathos; 遭う may have an undesirable nuance
- おぼえ 。
- I remember seeing him before.
2. to have an accident; to have a bad experienceUsually written using kana alone, esp. 遭う when in kanji
逢う 【あう】、遭う 【あう】、遇う 【あう】
1. party; banquet; reception; feast; dinner
2. BanquetA banquet is a large meal or feast, complete with main co... Read more
1. meeting hall; assembly hall
2. KongsiThis page is about overseas Chinese organizations (often ... Read more
会舘: Out-dated kanji.
1. social science
2. Social scienceSocial science is the field of study concerned with socie... Read more
1. learned society; scientific society; academy; academic meeting; academic conference
2. Learned societyA learned society is an organization that exists to promo... Read more
1. chance; opportunity
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. meeting (face-to-face); seeing; visit; interview
2. Contact (law)In family law, contact (or in the United States, visitati... Read more
1. meeting; assembly; gathering
- This is a very important meeting.
2. associationChemistry term
3. conjunctionAstronomy, etc. term, See also 合
1. to meet (by chance); to come across; to run across; to encounter; to happen upon出遭う usu. has a negative connotation
2. to meet (e.g. of rivers, highways, etc.)Only applies to 出会う, Only applies to 出合う, esp. 出合う
3. to emerge and engage (an enemy)Only applies to 出会う, Only applies to 出合う, often used imperatively as 出会え
出逢う 【であう】、出合う 【であう】、出遭う 【であう】、出あう 【であう】