Words — 229 found
1. socks; sock; stockings; stocking
2. SockA sock is an item of clothing worn on the feet. The foot ... Read more
くつ下 【くつした】、沓下 【くつした】
1. basement; cellar; underground place
- も 。
- The house has pipes under the ground to carry dirty water away.
2. underground; below ground
3. secret; under cover
- うたが 。
- He was suspected of underground action.
4. underground (railway); subway; metroColloquialism, Abbreviation
5. Subterranea (geography)Subterranea refers to underground structures, both natura... Read more
1. corridor; hallway; passageway
1. not exceeding; and downward; ... and below
- Children of age sixteen and under will not be admitted to the theatre.
2. below (e.g. standard); under (e.g. a level)
- Your summary is not up to par.
3. the below-mentioned; the following; the rest
- The explanation below was achieved by comparing and contrasting a variety of different theories.
以下 【いげ】、已下 【いか】、已下 【いげ】
1. top and bottom; high and low; above and below; upper and lower ends; up and down
2. going up and down; rising and falling; fluctuating
3. going and coming back
4. upper and lower classes; ruler and ruled; the government and the people
5. first and second volumes
1. below; down; under; younger (e.g. daughter)
- "By the way, where's your old man?" "Under that over-turned truck."
- Sign at the bottom, please.
3. beneath; underneath
- The rain penetrated my raincoat.
4. just after; right afteras 下から, 下より, etc.
5. inferiority; one's inferior (i.e. one's junior)
- お 。
- I put Milton after Dante.
6. trade-inSee also 下取り
7. preliminary; preparatorySee also 下準備
1. the whole world
2. the whole country
3. society; the public
4. supremacy over a nation; government of a country; the ruling power
5. having one's own way; doing as one pleases
6. peerless; incomparable; superlative; world-famous
7. shogun (Edo period)Archaism
8. TianxiaTianxia is a phrase in the Chinese language and an ancien... Read more
天下 【てんが】、天下 【てんげ】
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. at one's feet; underfoot; one's step (as in "watch your step")
- す 、
- I drank too much and the ground seemed to spin under my feet.
2. gait; pace; step
3. most recent; current
4. you; thou
足下 【あしもと】、足もと 【あしもと】、足許 【あしもと】、足下 【そっか】
1. throwing down; dropping; airdrop
- ねん 広島
- An atomic bomb was dropped on Hiroshima in 1945.