Words — 1 found
1. to take down (e.g. flag); to launch (e.g. boat); to drop; to lower (e.g. ladder); to let (a person) off; to unload; to discharge
- Can you bring down my trunk from upstairs?
2. to drop off (a passenger from a vehicle); to let (a person) off
- Please let me off on this side of that traffic light.
3. to withdraw (cash)
- Please draw a hundred thousand yen from the bank.
4. to wear (clothing) for the first time
5. to fillet (e.g. a fish)
降ろす 【おろす】、下す 【おろす】
下す: Irregular okurigana usage.