Words — 1 found
1. to make a decision; to draw a conclusion
- The question is who will make the decision.
2. to give a judgement; to hand down a verdict; to pass a sentence; to give an order
- The verdict at issue in these discussions is the one brought in the Lander's trial in 1994.
3. to let go down; to lower
4. to do oneself; to do by oneselfSee also 手を下す
- な 。
- There's nothing to be done about it.
5. to beat; to defeat
6. to have loose bowels; to have diarrhea
7. to pass (in stool); to discharge from the body
8. to do in one go; to do to the end without stopping