Words — 3184 found
1. hat; cap
2. HeadgearHeadgear, headwear or headdress is the name given to any ... Read more
1. (foreign) trade; (international) commerce; importing and exporting
2. International tradeInternational trade is the exchange of capital, goods, an... Read more
1. adventure; venture
2. venture which is unlikely to succeed; risky attempt; danger; hazard; risk
3. AdventureAn adventure is defined as an exciting or unusual experie... Read more
2. TelescopeA telescope is an instrument that aids in the observation... Read more
1. farm (livestock); stock farm; ranch; station
- What is the acreage of your ranch?
2. pasture; meadow; grazing land
- たべ 。
- Cows are eating grass in the meadow.
3. RanchA ranch is an area of landscape, including various struct... Read more
1. I; meMale term or language
- I called Susan to apologize to her, but she hung up on me.
2. youwhen addressing a young boy
- I was asked, "You OK, kid?". I replied, "Fine."
3. manservantSee also しもべ
1. violence; mayhem
2. Violence</div>]] Violence is defined by the World Health Organiza... Read more
1. pastor; minister; clergyman; reverend
2. PastorThe word pastor usually refers to an ordained leader of a... Read more
1. insurrection; riot; uprising; rebellion; revolt
2. RiotA riot is a form of civil disorder characterized often by... Read more
1. cemetery; graveyard
2. CemeteryA cemetery is a spatially defined area where the remains ... Read more
1. forfeiture; seizure; confiscation; impounding
2. ConfiscationConfiscation, from the Latin confiscatio 'joining to the ... Read more
1. pole; rod; stick; baton
2. line; dash
3. spoken monotonouslyInternet slang, See also 棒読み
Common word JLPT N5 Links
1. ball-point penWasei, word made in Japan, From English “ball pen”. Wasei (word made in Japan)
2. Ballpoint penA ballpoint pen is a writing instrument with an internal ... Read more
1. huge; vast; enormous; colossal; extensive; large
2. swelling; expansionOnly applies to 膨大
厖大 【ぼうだい】、尨大 【ぼうだい】
厖大: Rarely-used kanji form. 尨大: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. recruitment; invitation; selection; advertisement; taking applications
2. raising (funds, donations, etc.); collection; subscription; solicitation
3. flotation (of shares, loans, etc.)
1. Buddhist priest; monkFamiliar language, Honorific or respectful (sonkeigo) language, See also お坊さん
2. boyFamiliar language
- も 。
- Irene Pepperberg holds a round tray in front of a parrot she has named Alex.
2. family; household
3. O-Bon; Bon Festival; Lantern Festival; Festival of the DeadAbbreviation, See also 盂蘭盆
4. gambler's denSlang
1. (another's) son; boy; young masterHonorific or respectful (sonkeigo) language
- さち 。
- All our best to that little boy.
2. green young man from a well-to-do family; young man innocent of the ways of the world