Words — 139 found
- New Year's Day is the key to the year.
2. meter; measuring device
3. (in) total; total (of)
- けい ８
- In the post-War period, up until 1975, Emperor Showa prayed at the Yasukuni Shrine a total of 8 times.
1. plan; project; schedule; scheme; program; programme
2. PlanA plan is typically any diagram or list of steps with tim... Read more
1. calculation; reckoning; count
- Can you work out the total cost of the trip?
- He calculated the consequences of his action.
3. CalculationA calculation is a deliberate process for transforming on... Read more
1. to measure; to weigh; to survey; to time (sound, gauge, estimate)
- The value of a good education cannot be measured in terms of money.
2. to conjecture; to infer; to surmise
測る 【はかる】、量る 【はかる】
1. including a sum of money in one's calculations
2. appropriation (a sum of money)
1. measuring; weighing
2. metric; distance functionMathematics
1. unfathomable; inestimable; immeasurable
1. in accordance with plans; just as planned
- He accomplished the work as planned.
1. measuring; measurement
2. InstrumentationInstrumentation is defined as the art and science of meas... Read more
1. gray-headed lapwing (Microsarcops cinereus); grey-headed lapwingUsually written using kana alone
2. Kheri (India); Keri
3. Grey-headed LapwingThe Grey-headed Lapwing (Vanellus cinereus) is a lapwing ... Read more