Words — 480 found
1. hand; armSee also お手 おて, occ. pronounced た when a prefix
- I made motions at him to come here with my hand.
2. forepaw; forelegColloquialism, See also お手 おて
- Here is a pan without handles.
4. hand; worker; help
5. trouble; care; effort
6. means; way; trick; move; technique; workmanship
- おも 。
- I hit upon a good idea.
7. hand; handwriting
8. kind; type; sort
9. one's hands; one's possessionSee also 手に入る
- はい 。
- Books are now within the reach of everybody.
10. ability to copeSee also 手に余る
11. hand (of cards)
- くば 。
- I was dealt a good hand.
12. directionSee also 山の手
13. move (in go, shogi, etc.)
15. HandA hand is a prehensile, multi-fingered extremity located ... Read more
2. Letter (message)A letter is a written message containing information from... Read more
1. glove; mitten; mitt
2. Glovesee also the Lower Peninsula of Michigan, nicknamed "the ... Read more
1. before oneself; in front of one; nearby
- Please let me off on this side of that traffic light.
2. a bit before reaching (a location); this side (of a location)
3. one's standpoint; one's appearance
5. youSee also 手前 てめえ
6. Lead (leg)Lead refers to which set of legs, left or right, leads or... Read more
1. handcuffs; manacles
2. HandcuffsHandcuffs are restraint devices designed to secure an ind... Read more
1. to help; to assist; to aid
2. to contribute to; to be a factor in
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. helper; assistant
- き 。
- For four years, he cut the grass at the original price, but I noticed that toward the end of that year, he had a helper with him quite often.
- I helped my mother in the kitchen.
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. magic (illusion); conjuring; magic trick; conjuring trick; sleight of hand
1. at hand; on hand; nearby; close at hand
- お 。
- I always keep three dictionaries at hand.
2. way of moving one's arms; skill
3. money at hand; pocket money
4. grip; handle
手許 【てもと】、手もと 【てもと】
1. procedure; process; proceedings; formalities
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. care; looking after; repair; maintenance; tending; trimming; grooming
- I would like you to assist me with my gardening.
2. (police) raid; crackdown
- う 。
- The main office was raided by the police.
1. moderate; handy; convenient; reasonable
1. clue; lead; key; trail; scent; track
- There was no clue as to the identity of the murderer.
2. handhold; hold
- The downclimb here is also dangerous as there are no handholds.
手掛かり 【てがかり】、手掛り 【てがかり】、手懸かり 【てがかり】、手懸り 【てがかり】
Common word JLPT N1 Links
2. model; pattern
- Model your manners on his.
1. process; procedure; sequence; protocol; instruction