Words — 13 found
JLPT N1 Links
1. appearance; air; condition; state; form
2. Voice (grammar)In grammar, the voice (also called diathesis) of a verb d... Read more
1. mess; sorry state; plight; sad sightDerogatory, Usually written using kana alone
2. -ways; -wardsindicates direction
3. in the act of ...; just as one is ...after the -masu stem of a verb
4. manner of ...; way of ...See also 様 さま, after the -masu stem of a verb
1. attitude; manner; behaviour; demeanour; bearing
- I was annoyed at his behavior.
2. attitude (towards an issue, etc.); position; stance; stand
- み 。
- Some member countries have been lax in abiding by G-7 agreements.
1. on purpose; deliberately; intentionallyUsually written using kana alone
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. expressly; especially; taking the trouble (to do); going to the trouble of (doing); going out of one's way (to do)Usually written using kana alone
- Don't bother to come to my house.
2. intentionally; deliberatelyUsually written using kana alone, used to criticize someone's actions
- He doesn't bother to comb his hair.
1. unnatural; affected; studied; forcedUsually written using kana alone
態とらしい: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. to take an attitude; to take a stance; to commit oneself; to assume a position