1. perhaps; probably
- I expect you know all about it.
2. generous; many; much; great
1. many; numerous; a lot
2. large quantity; large amount
3. frequent; common
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. majority decision; majority vote; majority rule
2. Majority ruleMajority rule is a decision rule that selects alternative... Read more
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. more or less; somewhat; a little; a few; some
- We must allow for some delays.
2. amount; quantity
1. large number (of); manyAntonym: 少数
- The meeting was attended by many.
- The majority was for him.
1. variegated; varicoloured; varicolored; multi-coloured; multi-colored; diverse
1. many; much; plenty; a lot
2. majority (of); greater part (of)
3. mostly; mainly; chiefly; usually; often
1. somewhat larger quantity; larger portion