1. perhaps; probably
- I expect you know all about it.
2. generous; many; much; great
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. majority decision; majority vote; majority rule
2. Majority ruleMajority rule is a decision rule that selects alternative... Read more
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. a little; some; somewhat; slightly; to some degree; to some extent
- つめ 。
- The air feels somewhat cold this morning.
2. amount; quantity; number
1. large number (of); manyAntonym: 少数
- The meeting was attended by many.
- The majority was for him.
1. colourful; colorful; multicoloured; multicolored; varicoloured; varicolored
2. various; varied; variegated; diverse; a variety of; all kinds of
1. talkativeness; loquacity; garrulousness; volubility
多辯: Rarely-used kanji form.