Words — 364 found
1. to return (something); to restore; to put backSee also 帰す かえす, esp. 返す
- I'll give you back the money tomorrow.
2. to turn over; to turn upside down; to overturn
3. to pay back; to retaliate; to reciprocateesp. 返す
- You bit the hand that fed you.
4. to respond (with); to retort; to reply; to say back
5. to do ... back (e.g. speak back, throw back)after the -masu stem of a verb
6. to do again; to do repeatedlyafter the -masu stem of a verb
1. reflection; reconsideration; introspection; meditation; contemplation
- He reflected on his own thoughts.
2. regret; repentance; remorse; being sorry
- She showed her regret over the serious mistake.
3. Human self-reflectionHuman self-reflection is the capacity of humans to exerci... Read more
1. opposition; resistance; antagonism; hostility; objection; dissent
2. reverse; opposite; inverse; contrary
1. reaction; response
1. insurrection; mutiny; rebellion; revolt; uprising
2. RebellionRebellion, uprising, or insurrection is a refusal of obed... Read more
1. opposition; rebellion; revolt; resistance; backlash; refusal
- Young people naturally react against the attitudes of their parents.
2. rebounding; recoiling; repulsion
3. rally (e.g. in stock prices); recovery
4. RepulsionRepulsion is a 1965 British psychological horror film dir... Read more
1. reflection; reverberationPhysics terminology
- かがや 。
- Her eyes shone as they reflected the light of the room.
2. reflex; reflexesBiology term
3. Reflection (physics)Reflection is the change in direction of a wavefront at a... Read more
1. echo; reverberation
2. repercussion; reaction; response; influence
3. Echo (phenomenon)In audio signal processing and acoustics, an echo (plural... Read more
1. opposition; resistance; insubordination; defiance; hostility; rebellion
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. reflection (light, image, situation, attitude, etc.); reflecting
2. influence; application (e.g. of an update)
1. to return; to come back; to go backesp. 返る
- かえ 。
- Curses, like chickens, come home to roost.
2. to turn overSee also 裏返る
3. to become extremely; to become completelyafter the -masu stem of a verb; esp. 返る
1. to be contrary to; to be inconsistent with; to contradictOnly applies to 反する
2. to act contrary to (rules or guidelines); to violate; to transgressOnly applies to 反する
3. to oppose; to rebel; to revolt
1. antipathy; antagonism; animosity; revulsion; ill feeling
2. DissidentA dissident, broadly defined, is a person who actively ch... Read more
1. rolling over; turning over
2. turning around (the other way); reversal (of direction, course, etc.); inversion; flipping
- む 。
- The enemy's plane suddenly turned toward us.
3. producing a positive from a negative (photography); producing a negative from a positive
- はんてん ）
- Spoilers ahead! If you don't mind that then read after highlighting (colour inverting).
4. circle inversion; plane inversionMathematics