Words — 138 found
Common word JLPT N4 Links
1. enough; sufficient; plenty; adequate; satisfactory
- も 。
- I have enough money to buy this book.
2. sufficiently; fully; thoroughly; well; perfectly
3. division into tenOnly applies to 十分
- "Would you like any more?" "No, I've had enough."
1. eleven; 11Only applies to じゅういち
- We are eleven in all.
2. jack (playing card)
3. Hodgson's hawk-cuckoo (Cuculus fugax); Horsfield's hawk cuckooUsually written using kana alone, ateji derived from its call
4. Hodgson's Hawk-CuckooThe Hodgson's Hawk-Cuckoo, Cuculus fugax is a species of ... Read more
1. cross (for crucifixion); the Cross (of Christ)
2. Christian crossThe Christian cross, seen as a representation of the inst... Read more
1. in 8 or 9 cases out of ten; in all probabilityYojijukugo (four character compound)
十中八九 【じゅうちゅうはっく】、十中八九 【じゅっちゅうはっく】
1. one's favourite party trick (favorite); one's specialty; one's forte
2. No. 18; eighteenthOnly applies to じゅうはちばん
3. repertoire of 18 kabuki playsAbbreviation, Only applies to じゅうはちばん, See also 歌舞伎十八番
- That's his specialty.
御箱 【おはこ】、十八番 【じゅうはちばん】
1. 18 certificate; R-18; restricted to those 18 years or older
1. cross; crossed; cruciform
2. CrossA cross is a geometrical figure consisting of two lines o... Read more
1. Crusades; Crusaders
2. CrusadesThe Crusades were a series of religious expeditionary war... Read more