Words — 14 found
1. tenth day of the month
- くだ 。
- Please reconfirm the reservation by March 10.
2. ten days
- ご 。
- The meeting is ten days away.
1. Harvest festival held on the night of the tenth day of the tenth month (to send the rice paddy gods back to the mountains after harvest)
1. angled luffa (Luffa acutangula); Chinese okra; dish cloth gourd; ridged gourd; sponge gourd; vegetable gourd; strainer vine; ribbed loofah; silky gourd; silk gourd; sinkwa towelspongeUsually written using kana alone
1. babies born on October 10, supposedly conceived on New Year's Day
2. normal gestation time (i.e. 9 months)
1. type of illegal loan charging 10% interest every 10 daysUsually written using kana alone
2. dealt hand consisting of 1-point cards and one single 10-point card, See also 手役
1. something that comes too late and is useless; like a chrysanthemum prepared for the ninth day of the ninth month of the lunar calendar for the Chrysanthemum festival but that blooms only on the tenthSee also 重陽
1. Toowadako (lake in Touhoku)
2. Lake TowadaLake Towada is the largest crater lake in Honshū island, ... Read more
2. Tokachi RiverTokachi River is a river in Hokkaidō, Japan.
2. Mount Tokachi (Daisetsuzan)Mount Tokachi is an active volcano located in Daisetsuzan... Read more