Words — 7 found
1. tenth day of the month
- くだ 。
- Please reconfirm the reservation by March 10.
2. ten days
- ご 。
- The meeting is ten days away.
1. Harvest festival held on the night of the tenth day of the tenth month (to send the rice paddy gods back to the mountains after harvest)
1. type of illegal loan charging 10% interest every 10 daysUsually written using kana alone
2. dealt hand consisting of 1-point cards and one single 10-point cardHanafuda, See also 手役
1. something that comes too late and is useless; like a chrysanthemum prepared for the ninth day of the ninth month of the lunar calendar for the Chrysanthemum festival but that blooms only on the tenthSee also 重陽