Words — 326 found
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. confectionery; sweets; candy; cake
2. ConfectioneryConfectionery is the set of food items that are rich in s... Read more
1. song lyrics; words of a song; libretto
2. LyricsLyrics (in singular form lyric) are a set of words that m... Read more
1. evergreen oakUsually written using kana alone
2. Live oakThis article is about the live oak tree. For places named... Read more
橿 【かし】、櫧 【かし】、檍 【かし】、樫 【かしい】、カシ
櫧: Out-dated kanji. 檍: Out-dated kanji.
1. loan; lending
2. favor; favour; debt; obligation
3. creditor; method of lending; credit sideAbbreviation, See also 貸方 かしかた
貸: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. grant; bestowal; giving something to someone of low social standing (by a person of very high social standing)
Common word Links
1. riverbank; riversideSee also 川岸 かわぎし
2. market on the riverbank (esp. fish market)
3. place (for activities); venue
- Alice has a flower in her hair.
2. hair (on one's head)
- わたし 、ケン
- やさ 、
- I'm going with Ken. He is cool, gentle and smart. What's more, he is single!
3. mind; brains; intellectOnly applies to あたま
4. leader; chief; boss; captain
5. top; tip
6. beginning; start
7. head; personOnly applies to あたま
8. top structural component of a kanjiOnly applies to かしら
9. pairMahjong term, Colloquialism, Only applies to あたま, See also 雀頭 ジャントー
10. NeckThe neck is the part of the body, on many terrestrial or ... Read more
Common word JLPT N5 Links
1. there (place physically distant from both speaker and listener); over there; that place; yonder; you-know-whereUsually written using kana alone, See also どこ, See also ここ, See also そこ
- み 。
- A form appeared from over there.
2. genitals; private parts; nether regionsColloquialism, Usually written using kana alone, Only applies to あそこ, Only applies to あすこ, Only applies to アソコ
- せんせい 、
- Doctor, I've got an itch in my crotch.
3. that far (something psychologically distant from both speaker and listener); that much; that pointUsually written using kana alone, See also あれほど
彼処 【あすこ】、彼処 【かしこ】、彼処 【あしこ】、彼処 【あこ】、彼所 【あそこ】、彼所 【あすこ】、彼所 【かしこ】、彼所 【あしこ】、彼所 【あこ】、アソコ
あしこ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. あこ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. あしこ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. あこ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. error; blunder; accident
- I'm pointing the finger at his mistake.
2. fault; defect
3. NegligenceNegligence (Lat. negligentia, from neglegere, to neglect,... Read more
1. wise; clever; smart