Words — 1203 found
Common word JLPT N5 Links
1. that; that thingUsually written using kana alone, See also これ, See also それ, See also どれ, indicating something distant from both speaker and listener (in space, time or psychologically), or something understood without naming it directly
- That is the main street of this city.
2. that personUsually written using kana alone, used to refer to one's equals or inferiors
- だいじょうぶ ！
- Yeah, she must be the sure thing!
3. then; that timeUsually written using kana alone
- そうい 、
- Now that you mention it, it's been more than 30 years since then.
4. that place (over there)Usually written using kana alone
5. down there (i.e. one's genitals)Colloquialism, Only applies to あれ
- Down there hurts, down there. Er, what do you call them? Testicles? In any case a male's 'important parts'.
6. period; mensesColloquialism, Only applies to あれ
彼れ 【あれ】、彼 【あ】
あ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. huh?; eh?; what?; oh; hey!; look!; listen!indicates surprise, suspicion, etc.
2. help!Female term or language, Only applies to あれえ, Only applies to あれー
1. I; me
- あた 。
- あた 。
- Give me liberty or give me death.
2. oneselfOnly applies to われ, Only applies to わ
- What man has done, man can do.
3. youArchaism, Only applies to われ, Only applies to わ
4. prefix indicating familiarity or contemptArchaism, Only applies to わ, also 和
5. Ātman (Buddhism)The word Ātman or Atta refers to a self. Occasionally the... Read more
我 【あれ】、吾 【われ】、吾 【あれ】、吾れ 【われ】、吾れ 【あれ】、我れ 【われ】、我れ 【あれ】、我 【わ】、我 【あ】、我 【わぬ】、吾 【わ】、吾 【あ】、吾 【わぬ】、我 【わろ】
あれ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. あれ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. 吾れ: Irregular okurigana usage. あれ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. 吾れ: Irregular okurigana usage. 我れ: Irregular okurigana usage. あれ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. 我れ: Irregular okurigana usage. あ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. わぬ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. あ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. わぬ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. わろ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. this and that; this or that; one thing or another; this way and thatUsually written using kana alone
- Our class reunion brought back old memories of when we were students.
2. around; about; round about; roughly; nearly; almostUsually written using kana alone, Only applies to かれこれ
- It is almost ten o'clock.
彼是 【あれこれ】、彼此 【かれこれ】、彼此 【ひし】、アレコレ
1. to be stormy; to be rough
- The sea grew wilder and wilder.
2. to be rough (of skin); to be chapped
- あ 。
- I have chapped lips.
3. to be ruined; to fall into ruin
4. to be in a bad temper; to lose one's temper
1. wasteland; wilderness; abandoned land; devastated land
荒れ地 【あれち】、荒地 【こうち】
1. allergyFrom German “Allergie”
2. AllergyAn allergy is a hypersensitivity disorder of the immune s... Read more
1. to rampage; to run wild; to go berserk; to run amok
2. to be violent (waves, wind, etc.); to be rough
1. wasteland; wilderness; deserted land; prairie; vast plain; wilds; desert; wild land
荒野 【あらの】、曠野 【こうや】、曠野 【あらの】、荒野 【あれの】、荒れ野 【あれの】
曠野: Irregular kanji usage. 曠野: Irregular kanji usage.
1. to that extent; to that degree; that much; that manySee also あれ程 あれほど
1. arrangement (music, objects, etc.); organization; adaptation
- I want to get the word out - even if you don't have a lot of clothes you can enjoy dressing more fashionably by mixing and matching.
1. this and that; one thing and anotherUsually written using kana alone