Common word JLPT N5 Links
1. that; that thingUsually written using kana alone, See also これ, See also それ, See also どれ, indicating something distant from both speaker and listener (in space, time or psychologically), or something understood without naming it directly
2. that personUsually written using kana alone, used to refer to one's equals or inferiors
- だいじょうぶ ！
3. then; that timeUsually written using kana alone
- そうい 、
4. that place (over there)Usually written using kana alone
5. down there (i.e. one's genitals)Colloquialism, , esp. アレ
6. period; mensesColloquialism, , esp. アレ
彼れ 【あれ】、彼 【あ】、アレ
彼: Rarely-used kanji form. 彼れ: Rarely-used kanji form. あ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. 彼: Rarely-used kanji form.
Log in to talk about this word.