Words — 12 found
1. they; themusu. in ref. to males
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. this and that; this or that; one thing or another; this way and thatUsually written using kana alone
- He is always complaining of this and that.
2. around; about; round about; roughly; nearly; almostUsually written using kana alone, Only applies to かれこれ
- I have taken everything into consideration.
彼是 【あれこれ】、彼此 【かれこれ】、彼此 【ひし】、アレコレ
1. boyfriend; almost boyfriendFemale term or language, Slang, See also 彼氏
1. if you know your enemy and know yourself, in a hundred battles you will never be defeated; know your enemyProverb, from Sun Tzu's The Art of War