Words — 9149 found
1. entrance; front door; entryway; entranceway; entry hall; vestibule; porch; foyer; mud room
2. Genkanare traditional Japanese entryway areas for a house, apar... Read more
玄關: Out-dated kanji.
- Can you tell green from blue?
2. greenery (esp. fresh verdure)
- とうきょう ミッドタウン
- There's a lot of greenery in Tokyo Midtown!
3. GreenGreen is a color, the perception of which is evoked by li... Read more
1. light brown; tawny
2. BrownBrown is a color term, denoting a range of composite colo... Read more
ちゃ色 【ちゃいろ】、茶いろ 【ちゃいろ】
Common word JLPT N5 Links
1. blue; azure
2. greenmostly in compound words and in ref. to fruits, plants and traffic lights
3. green light (traffic)Abbreviation, See also 青信号
4. black (horse coat color)See also 青毛
5. immature; unripe; young
6. BlueBlue is a colour, the perception of which is evoked by li... Read more
蒼 【あお】、碧 【あお】
2. BeefBeef is the culinary name for meat from bovines, especial... Read more
2. PorkPork is the culinary name for meat from the domestic pig,... Read more
ぶた肉 【ぶたにく】、豚肉 【とんにく】
1. coast; beach
3. CoastA coastline or seashore is the area where land meets the ... Read more
2. livelihood; occupationArchaism
4. IndustryIndustry is the production of an economic good or service... Read more
1. woman; female
- The girl has grown into a slender woman.
2. feminine genderlinguistics terminology, Only applies to じょせい
3. WomanA woman, pl: women is a female human. The term woman is u... Read more
1. explanation; exposition
2. ExplanationAn explanation is a set of statements constructed to desc... Read more
1. danger; peril; hazardAntonym: 安全
- しめ 。
- Tom showed his courage in the face of danger.
- Not till then did I realize the danger of the situation.
1. the world; society; the universe
2. sphere; circle; world
3. renowned; world-famous; well-known outside of Japan
4. realm governed by one Buddha; spaceBuddhist term, original meaning
5. WorldWorld is a common name for the whole of human civilizatio... Read more
1. novel; (short) story
2. NovelA novel is a book of long narrative in literary prose. Th... Read more
1. relation; relationship; connection
2. participation; involvement; concern
3. influence; effect
4. sexual relations; sexual relationship
5. related to; connected to
1. meeting; conference; session; assembly; council; convention; congress
2. MeetingFor multi-event athletic competitions see Track and Field... Read more
1. general; ordinary; usual
- やりすご 。
- I usually spend the whole day idly on Sunday.
2. normally; generally; usually
- Do you usually have tea for breakfast?
3. reallyColloquialism, as 普通に
4. local train; train that stops at every stationAbbreviation, See also 普通列車
5. Normality (behavior)Normality (also known as normalcy) is the state of being ... Read more
1. education; schooling; training; instruction; teaching; upbringing
2. culture; cultivation; education
3. EducationEducation in its broadest, general sense is the means thr... Read more
2. StatuteA statute is a formal written enactment of a legislative ... Read more
1. rural area; countryside; the sticksSensitive
- ようなき 。
- I feel completely restored after a week in the country.
- い 。
- I visited my father's hometown last summer.
3. Rural areaRural areas or the country or countryside are areas of la... Read more
いなか: Gikun (meaning as reading) or jukujikun (special kanji reading).