Words — 248 found
- Alice has a flower in her hair.
2. hair (on one's head)
- わたし 、ケン
- やさ 、
- I'm going with Ken. He is cool, gentle and smart. What's more, he is single!
3. mind; brains; intellectOnly applies to あたま
4. leader; chief; boss; captain
5. top; tip
6. beginning; start
- ぬす 。
- Tom had his car stolen early last week.
7. head; personOnly applies to あたま, See also 頭数
8. down payment; depositAbbreviation, Only applies to あたま, See also 頭金
9. top structural component of a kanjiOnly applies to かしら
10. pairMahjong, Colloquialism, Only applies to あたま, See also 雀頭 ジャントー
11. NeckThe neck is the part of the body, on many terrestrial or ... Read more
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. prime minister; chancellor (Germany, Austria, etc.); premier
2. Prime ministerA prime minister is the most senior minister of cabinet i... Read more
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. capital city; metropolis
2. Capital cityA capital city (or just, capital) is the area of a countr... Read more
2. WristIn human anatomy, the wrist is variously defined as 1 the... Read more
手頸: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. neckOnly applies to 首, Only applies to 頸, Only applies to 頚
- Its neck and head were very soft.
2. headOnly applies to 首, Only applies to 頸, Only applies to 頚
- ひた 。
- The bird dipped its head into the water.
3. dismissal (from a job); firing; sackingUsually written using kana alone
- Your job hangs by a thread.
頸 【くび】、頚 【くび】、馘 【くび】、クビ
頸: Rarely-used kanji form. 頚: Rarely-used kanji form. 馘: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. head; leader; topesp. 首脳
- The top leaders of seven countries attended the meeting.
2. important partArchaism, esp. 主脳
1. surrender (to the authorities); giving oneself up; turning oneself in
JLPT N1 Links
1. (animal) collar
2. necklace; choker
頸輪 【くびわ】、頸環 【くびわ】、頚輪 【くびわ】
頸輪: Rarely-used kanji form. 頸環: Rarely-used kanji form. 頚輪: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. party leader
2. Party leaderIn politics, the party leader is the most powerful offici... Read more
1. Greater Tokyo Metropolitan area
2. metropolitan area (of a capital)
3. Capital regionA capital region, also called a national capital region, ... Read more
1. nipple; teat
2. NippleIn its most general form, a nipple is a structure from wh... Read more
1. death by hanging; execution by hanging
2. HangingHanging is the lethal suspension of a person by a ligatur... Read more
1. bow (of boat); prow; stem
2. Bow (ship)The bow is a nautical term that refers to the forward par... Read more
1. head; chief
2. chairman; governor; presidentOnly applies to 主席
3. top student; head of the classOnly applies to 首席
- Keiko is at the head of her class.
4. top seat; first desk (in orchestra)
1. first place; head position; leading position
1. sovereign; ruler; head of state
2. Head of stateA head of state is the individual who serves as the chief... Read more
1. to nod; to bow one's head in assent; to agree
頷く 【うなづく】、肯く 【うなずく】、肯く 【うなづく】、首肯く 【うなずく】、首肯く 【うなづく】、点頭く 【うなずく】、点頭く 【うなづく】