Words — 508 found
1. group; mass
3. CrowdThis article refers to the general phenomenon of crowds. ... Read more
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. gathering; assembly; meeting
- The captain ordered his men to gather at once.
3. Set (mathematics)A set is a collection of well defined and distinct object... Read more
1. editing; compilation
2. EditingEditing is the process of selecting and preparing written... Read more
編修 【へんしゅう】、編輯 【へんしゅう】
1. to collect; to assemble; to gather
1. to gather; to collect; to assemble
集る: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. concentration; focusing; convergence; centralization; integration; gathering together
2. within a collection of works
1. gathering; meeting; assembly; collection; attendance
集り: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. meeting; assembly; gathering; congregation; convention; rally
1. recruitment; invitation; selection; advertisement; taking applications
2. raising (funds, donations, etc.); collection; subscription; solicitation
3. flotation (of shares, loans, etc.)
1. collecting; accumulating; gathering
- We have to gather information.
2. collection (of art, stamps, insects, etc.)
- My hobby is collecting foreign stamps.
3. garbage collection; waste collection
- しゅう ３
- Our garbage is collected three times a week.
蒐集 【しゅうしゅう】、拾集 【しゅうしゅう】
1. totalization; totalisation; aggregation; tally (e.g. of votes); adding up; summing up
1. crowding together; clustering together; close formation; swarm
1. feature (e.g. newspaper); special edition; report
1. crowd; community; group; herd; gathering; assemblySee also 群衆
1. editor (in publishing, etc.)
2. Contributing editorA contributing editor is a magazine job title that varies... Read more
1. concentration (of efforts, forces, etc.); gathering together; regimentation; marshalling; mobilization
2. Buddhist councilsLists and numbering of Buddhist councils vary between and... Read more
1. (powers of) concentration; ability to concentrate
2. AlertnessAlertness is the state of paying close and continuous att... Read more
1. convening; calling together (e.g. parliament); call-up (for military service)