1. group; mass
3. CrowdThis article refers to the general phenomenon of crowds. ... Read more
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. meeting up; gathering; assembly
- The captain ordered his men to gather at once.
3. Set (mathematics)A set is a collection of well defined and distinct object... Read more
1. concentration (on a task); focusing one's attention
- I was concentrating on reading.
2. concentration (of population, buildings, power, etc.); centralization; convergence; focus (of a debate, questions, etc.)
- The bulk of his work is in the urban area.
3. within a collection of works
1. meeting; assembly; gathering; congregation; convention; rally
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. totalization; totalisation; aggregation; tally (e.g. of votes); adding up; summing up
1. (powers of) concentration; ability to concentrate
2. AlertnessAlertness is the state of paying close and continuous att... Read more
1. putting together (e.g. opinions); gathering; collecting; aggregating; summarizing; integrating
- Capital-intensive industries are not necessarily knowledge-intensive industries.
1. recording (in a book, the minutes, etc.); printing; including (e.g. in a set of complete works); containing; compiling
- You have our permission to include our software on condition that you send us a copy of the final product.
2. recording (audio or video)
集録 【しゅうろく】、輯録 【しゅうろく】
集録: Rarely-used kanji form. 輯録: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. settlement; village; community; town
2. (bacterial) colonyBiology, Only applies to しゅうらく
3. Human settlementA settlement is a general term used in archaeology, geogr... Read more
聚落 【しゅうらく】、聚落 【じゅらく】
1. meeting place; rendezvous (point); roll-call (assembly) point; appointed (designated) place
1. local downpour; severe rain fall
2. CloudburstA cloudburst is an extreme amount of precipitation, somet... Read more