Words — 454 found
1. the past; bygone days
2. one's past (that one would prefer remained secret)
3. past (tense); preterit; preteriteGrammar
4. previous lifeBuddhism
5. PastMost generally, the past is a term used to indicate the t... Read more
1. accident (caused by negligence); error; blunder
- I'm pointing a finger at his mistake.
2. fault; defect
3. NegligenceNegligence (Lat. negligentia, from neglegere, to neglect,... Read more
1. to pass through; to pass by; to go beyond
- す 、
- か 。
- A year had passed by and his body turned to dust.
2. to pass (of time); to elapse
- す 。
- Another lonely day.
3. to have expired; to have ended; to be over
4. to exceed; to surpass; to be above
- This soup is too salty to eat.
5. to be no more than ...as 〜に過ぎない, etc.
6. to be excessive; to be too much; to be too ...Usually written using kana alone, often used after adj. stems or the -masu stems of verbs
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. passing through (a tunnel, station, town, etc.); passing by (e.g. of a typhoon); transit
- Watch out for passing cars.
2. passage (of a bill, e.g. through parliament); carriage
- The budget passed the Upper House.
3. passing (an examination, inspection, etc.); clearing; getting through (a preliminary round); qualification
1. to pass (time); to spend
2. to overdo (esp. of one's alcohol consumption); to drink (alcohol)
3. to take care of; to supportArchaism
4. to overdo; to do too much
5. to ... without acting on it
1. to go past; to pass; to pass by
1. process; course; mechanism
1. excess; surplus; superabundance; overabundance
1. past; after
- くだ 。
- Don't call me up after ten o'clock.
2. too (much); over- (e.g. eating)Usually written using kana alone
- Driving too fast is dangerous.
1. fault; error; indiscretion; faux pas
1. passage (of time); elapsing; lapse
- それいらい ３
- Three years have passed since then.
2. progress; development; course (of events)
- The status of the project is as follows.
1. overcrowding; congestion; overpopulationAntonym: 過疎
2. crammed (schedule); congested; busy; tight
- He organized his overcrowded schedule and managed to come to see my performance.
1. severe; harsh; hard; cruel; rigorous
1. going too far; going to extremes
行き過ぎ 【ゆきすぎ】、行きすぎ 【いきすぎ】、行きすぎ 【ゆきすぎ】