Words — 101 found
1. road; path; street; lane; passage
- The path zigzagged up the steep slope.
2. route; way
- One's life is like going far with a burden on one's back.
3. distance; journey
4. road (e.g. to victory); course
5. way (of living, proper conduct, etc.); moral principles
6. teachings (esp. Confucian or Buddhist); dogma
7. field (e.g. of medicine); subject; speciality
8. means; way; method
9. DiameterIn geometry, a diameter of a circle is any straight line ... Read more
途 【みち】、路 【みち】、径 【みち】
1. on the way; en route; halfway
2. in the middle of; midway
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. just (now, at the moment, etc.); just as; in the act of; as soon as; at the moment that
1. future; prospects; outlook
- Life lies in front of you.
2. journey ahead; distance yet to cover
1. purpose; utility; objective
2. way to use something
使いみち 【つかいみち】、使い途 【つかいみち】
1. on the way; en route
- His car broke down on the way to work.
2. in the process of (development, construction, etc.); in the middle of
- The country is on the way to becoming a democratic nation.
1. to break off; to come to an end; to be interrupted; to be cut short; to pause
1. to stop; to cease; to come to an end; to cut off
1. developing country; emerging nation
2. Developing countryA developing country, also known as a less-developed coun... Read more
1. halfway; half measures; unfinished; incomplete; by halves; half-baked; half-cocked; half-hearted; half-arsed; half-assed
1. just as; in the act of; as soon as; at the moment thatafter past tense of verb
1. extraordinary; preposterous; outrageous; absurd
1. extravagant; absurd; unbelievable; preposterous; unreasonableUsually written using kana alone
2. enormous; tremendous; extraordinary; monumentalUsually written using kana alone