Words — 637 found
1. clock; watch; timepiece
2. ClockA clock is an instrument used to indicate, keep, and co-o... Read more
土圭 【とけい】、時計 【ときはかり】
ときはかり: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. plan; project; schedule; scheme; program; programme
2. PlanA plan is typically any diagram or list of steps with tim... Read more
1. calculation; reckoning; count
- Can you work out the total cost of the trip?
- He calculated the consequences of his action.
3. CalculationA calculation is a deliberate process for transforming on... Read more
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. accounting; finance; account; reckoning
- The treasurer was short in his accounts.
2. bill (at a restaurant); checkSee also お会計
- I'd like to check out. Do you have my bill?
3. accountant; treasurer; paymaster; cashier
- お 。
- The company took action against its former accountant.
4. settlement (of a bill, fee, etc.), payment
5. economic condition
6. AccountancyAccountancy is the process of communicating financial inf... Read more
1. to measure; to weigh; to survey; to time (sound, gauge, estimate)
- The value of a good education cannot be measured in terms of money.
2. to conjecture; to infer; to surmise
測る 【はかる】、量る 【はかる】
1. sum total; total amount
1. too many; too much; excessive; superfluous; superabundant; extra; spare; surplusoften as 余計に
- けっか 、
- あ 。
- The extra effort raised his blood pressure above normal.
2. unnecessary; needless; uncalled-for; otiose
- What did they add this needless function for?
3. abundantly; excessively; needlessly; all the more
- It will aggravate the wound.
1. household economy; family finances
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. totalization; totalisation; aggregation; tally (e.g. of votes); adding up; summing up
1. wristwatch; watch
2. WatchA watch is a small clock, typically worn either on the wr... Read more
1. fiscal year
2. Fiscal yearA fiscal year (or financial year, or sometimes budget yea... Read more
1. city planning; urban planning; town planning
2. Urban planningUrban planning (urban, city, and town planning) is a tech... Read more
1. alarm clock
2. Alarm clockAn alarm clock is a clock that is designed to make a loud... Read more
目覚まし時計 【めざましとけい】、目覚し時計 【めざましどけい】、目覚し時計 【めざましとけい】
1. medical thermometer
2. Medical thermometerMedical thermometers are used for measuring human body te... Read more
2. ThermometerDeveloped during the 16th and 17th centuries, a thermomet... Read more
2. Accountant</s>Accountant 230pxOccupationNames Accountantqualified a... Read more
1. including a sum of money in one's calculations
2. appropriation (a sum of money)