Words — 284 found
1. to see; to look; to watch; to view; to observe
- Let's begin with the fifth line on page 10.
2. to examine; to look over; to assess; to check; to judge
- My head is swimming, so I'll try writing any-old stuff without any deep thought.
3. to look after; to attend to; to take care of; to keep an eye onSee also 看る
- I can't look after my parents and such either.
4. to experience; to meet with (misfortune, success, etc.)
- い ？
- Would you like to take in a movie?
5. to try ...; to have a go at ...; to give ... a tryUsually written using kana alone, after the -te form of a verb
- We should try to understand one another.
6. to see (that) ...; to find (that) ...Usually written using kana alone, as 〜てみると, 〜てみたら, 〜てみれば, etc.
観る 【みる】、視る 【みる】
1. field of vision; view
- き 。
- They went out of sight at last.
2. one's outlook (e.g. on life); one's horizons
- も 、
- You should always keep a broad perspective on the work you do.
3. Field of viewThe field of view (also field of vision, abbreviated FOV)... Read more
1. sense of sight; vision
2. Visual perceptionVisual perception is the ability to interpret the surroun... Read more
1. myopia; shortsightedness; nearsightedness
2. MyopiaMyopia (Greek: μυωπία, muōpia, "nearsightedness", "shorts... Read more
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. regarding as important; attaching importance to; taking a serious view of; putting emphasis on
1. monitoring; watching; observation; surveillance; guarding; supervision; lookout
1. eyesight; vision; visual acuity
2. Visual acuityVisual acuity (VA) is acuteness or clearness of vision, w... Read more
1. one's line of sight; one's gaze; one's eyes (looking); glance; gaze; look
1. making light of; thinking little of; slighting; belittling; dismissing; contempt; disdain
1. looking and listening; (television) viewing; watching
2. (public) attention; interest
してい: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. looking someone in the eyes; taking a straight look at something
1. disregarding; taking no account of; ignoring; overlooking
- You can't afford to neglect your health.