Words — 503 found
2. MarriageMarriage (also called matrimony or wedlock) is a social u... Read more
1. result; consequence; outcome; effect
2. coming to fruition; bearing fruit
3. as a result; consequently; therefore
- けっか 、
- As a result, we play ball inside on rainy days.
4. CorollaryA corollary is a statement that follows readily from a pr... Read more
1. splendid; nice; wonderful; delicious; sweet
- へ 、
- It's true that there are fewer children due to the falling birthrate, and there are fewer children in the school, but that is all to the good.
2. sufficient; fine (in the sense of "I'm fine"); (by implication) no thank you
- "Can I help you?" "No, thank you. I'm just looking around."
3. well enough; OK; tolerable
- If you wish, you may pick them up, or we would be glad to send them back to you.
4. quite; reasonably; fairly; tolerably
- でんじは 。
- I sit in front of a computer screen all day, so I get pretty heavily bombarded by electro-magnetic waves.
5. construction; architectureArchaism
1. tuberculosis; tubercule
2. TuberculosisTuberculosis, MTB, or TB (short for tubercle bacillus) is... Read more
1. to tie; to bind; to link
- They are planning to connect the cities with a railroad.
2. to bear (fruit)See also 実を結ぶ
- It bears fruit, but it seems it may even set root from cuttings?
3. to close (e.g. deal); to confirm; to conclude
4. to connect (two distant places)
5. to close tightly; to purse (e.g. lips)
6. to unite (with); to ally; to join hands
1. unity; union; solidarity; combination; teaming up
1. to be related; to be connected; to be joined together
2. to result in; to lead to; to bring about
1. combination; union; binding; catenation; coupling; joining
2. bondChemistry term
1. to combine; to join; to tie on; to attach with a knot; to bind (e.g. an address)
1. marriage ceremony; wedding; nuptials
2. WeddingA wedding is the ceremony in which two people are united ... Read more
1. concatenation; coupling; connection; linking; consolidation (e.g. of company accounts)
1. concentration (of efforts, forces, etc.); gathering together; regimentation; marshalling; mobilization
2. Buddhist councilsLists and numbering of Buddhist councils vary between and... Read more
1. condensation; formation of dew
2. CondensationCondensation is the change of the physical state of matte... Read more
1. freezing (e.g. water)
- Water becomes solid when it freezes.
2. freezing (prices, wages, assets, etc.); moratorium; suspension (e.g. investment)
- しょう 。
- I call architecture frozen music.