Words — 511 found
2. MarriageMarriage (also called matrimony or wedlock) is a social u... Read more
1. result; consequence; outcome; effect
- き 。
- Don't worry about the results.
2. as a result of ...; as a consequence of ...; after ...; following ...
- けっか 、
- As a result, we play ball inside on rainy days.
3. bearing fruit; fruiting
4. CorollaryA corollary is a statement that follows readily from a pr... Read more
1. splendid; nice; wonderful; delightful; lovely; excellent; fine
- A healthy curiosity is truly a fine thing.
2. sufficient; satisfactory; enough; fine; all right; OK
- Either day is OK.
3. not needing (any more of something); (already) having enough; fine (as in "I'm fine"); no, thank you
- No more, thank you. I'm full.
4. rather; quite; fairly; pretty; surprisingly; quite a bit; fairly well
- みじか 。
- The woman's hair is quite short.
5. structure; construction; framework; architecture
1. tuberculosis; tubercule
2. TuberculosisTuberculosis, MTB, or TB (short for tubercle bacillus) is... Read more
1. conclusion (of an argument, discussion, study, etc.)
- The two came to the same conclusion.
1. to tie; to bind; to link
- They are planning to connect the cities with a railroad.
2. to bear (fruit)See also 実を結ぶ
- It bears fruit, but it seems it may even set root from cuttings?
3. to close (e.g. deal); to confirm; to conclude
4. to connect (two distant places)
5. to close tightly; to purse (e.g. lips)
6. to unite (with); to ally; to join hands
1. unity; union; solidarity; combination; teaming up
1. to be related; to be connected; to be joined together
2. to result in; to lead to; to bring about
1. combination; union; binding; catenation; coupling; joining
1. to combine; to join; to tie on; to attach with a knot; to bind (e.g. an address)
1. marriage ceremony; wedding; nuptials
2. WeddingA wedding is the ceremony in which two people are united ... Read more
1. concatenation; coupling; connection; linking; consolidation (e.g. of company accounts)
1. concentration (of efforts, forces, etc.); gathering together; regimentation; marshalling; mobilization
2. Buddhist councilsLists and numbering of Buddhist councils vary between and... Read more
1. condensation; formation of dew
2. CondensationCondensation is the change of the physical state of matte... Read more
1. freezing (e.g. water)
- Water becomes solid when it freezes.
2. freezing (prices, wages, assets, etc.); moratorium; suspension (e.g. investment)
- しょう 。
- I call architecture frozen music.