Words — 1017 found
1. cost; expense
2. CostIn production, research, retail, and accounting, a cost i... Read more
1. quotation; citation; reference
2. QuotationA quotation or quote is the repetition of one expression ... Read more
1. practical use; application
- かつよう 。
- As a politician, he makes utmost use of his acting ability.
2. conjugation; inflectionlinguistics terminology
- ふかけつ 、
- かつよう 。
- Conjugation of irregular verbs - essential for those learning English.
3. Grammatical conjugationIn linguistics, conjugation is the creation of derived fo... Read more
1. necessary; needed; essential; indispensable必用 can imply has to be used rather than is just needed
- We need food, clothes and a home in order to live.
2. necessity; need; requirement
- You don't need to go to the dentist's.
1. preparation; arrangements; provision; getting ready; laying out (e.g. a meal)
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. abuse; misuse; misappropriation; using to excess
2. Abuse of processAbuse of process is a cause of action in tort arising fro... Read more
濫用 【らんよう】、らん用 【らんよう】
1. tasks; things to do; errand; business (to take care of); affairs; engagement
1. confidence; trust; faith; reputation
- I do not trust him any longer.
2. credit (finance)
- Unless you have good credit, buying a house is impossible.
1. use; application; employment; utilization; utilisation
1. to use; to make use of; to utilize; to utilise
1. care; precaution; guarding; caution
要心 【ようじん】、要慎 【ようじん】
要慎: Out-dated kanji.
1. skilful; skillfull; adroit; dexterous; dextrous; deft; nimble; handy
2. clever; shrewd; ingenious
1. term; terminology
2. wording; choice of words; phraseology
1. popular use; circulation
2. to pass as; to pass for
- He looks so young for his age that he passes for a college student.