Words — 356 found
1. politics; government
2. PoliticsPolitics (from Greek politikos "of, for, or relating to c... Read more
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. medical treatment; cure
2. TherapyTherapy, or treatment, is the attempted remediation of a ... Read more
1. to cure; to healusu. 治す
- That doctor may cure him of his cancer.
2. to fix; to correct; to repairusu. 直す
- I will have repaired your watch by tomorrow.
3. to do over againafter -masu base of verb; usu. 直す
- The boy adjusted his cap.
4. to replace; to put back as it wasKansai dialect, usu. 直す
- Put the book back where you found it.
5. to convert (into a different state); to transformusu. 直す
- Put the following sentences into Japanese.
1. to be cured; to get well; to be healedesp. 治る
- なお 。
- It will go away by itself in two weeks.
2. to get mended; to be repaired; to be fixedesp. 直る
- When will you ever loosen your purse strings?
1. to govern; to manage
- He can't run his own family, let alone a nation!
2. to subdue
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. extermination (e.g. of pests, demons, bandits); elimination; eradication; destruction; suppression
2. making someone renounce worldly desires in order to concentrate on Buddha's teachingsBuddhist term
3. curing illness
1. to die down (storm, anger, conflict, etc.); to calm down; to cool off; to abate; to be settled; to be brought under control
2. to be at peace; to be governed well
3. to subside (of pain, symptoms, etc.); to be alleviated; to get better; to ease off
- The medicine relieved him of his stomach-ache.
1. Meiji era (1868.9.8-1912.7.30)
2. Meiji periodThe Meiji period, known as the Meiji era, is a Japanese e... Read more
1. healing; cure; recovery
2. CureA cure is the end of a medical condition; the substance o... Read more
1. attending physician; physician in charge; (one's) family doctor
1. local authority; local government; locality; local self-governing body; municipality
1. complete recovery; healing
1. public order
2. Public safetyPublic safety involves the prevention of and protection f... Read more
1. Emperor Meiji (1852-1912, reigned 1867-1912); Emperor Mutsuhito
2. Emperor Meiji; Meiji Tenno (1852-1912 CE, reigning: 1867-1912 CE)
3. Emperor MeijiThe Emperor Meiji (3 November 1852 – 30 July 1912) or Mei... Read more