Words — 453 found
1. (distant) future
- かんぱい ！
- To your future!
2. future existence; world beyond the grave; the world to comeBuddhism
3. future (tense)Grammar
4. FutureThe future is the indefinite time period after the presen... Read more
1. to be able (in a position) to do; to be up to the taskUsually written using kana alone
- I'm sorry, I can't stay long.
2. to be ready; to be completedUsually written using kana alone
- お 」
- "Is the essay ready?" "No, I'm sorry. I haven't finished writing it yet."
3. to be made; to be builtUsually written using kana alone
- That football is made of genuine leather.
4. to be good at; to be permitted (to do)Usually written using kana alone
- May I use your toilet?
5. to become intimate; to take up (with someone)Usually written using kana alone
- They seem to be in love with each other.
6. to grow; to be raisedUsually written using kana alone
- でき 。
- Oranges grow in warm countries.
7. to become pregnantUsually written using kana alone
出きる 【できる】、出來る 【できる】
出來る: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. year after next
1. future; (future) prospects
2. bringing (from abroad, another region, etc.)
3. bringing about; giving rise to; causing; incurringSee also 招来
1. month after next
1. as much as one can; as much as possible; if at all possibleUsually written using kana alone
1. next (year, spring, etc.); coming
- How long will you have been working here by the end of next year?
2. since (e.g. last month); for (e.g. 20 years)
1. originally; primarily
- か 。
- This poem was originally written in French.
2. essentially; intrinsically; naturally; by nature; in (and of) itself
- Wine is not harmful in itself.
3. proper; rightful; legal; normal
1. to be completed; to be finished; to be ready (e.g. to serve or eat)
- ころ 、
- How soon can you have this dress ready?
2. to be very drunk
でき上がる 【できあがる】、出来あがる 【できあがる】、出来上る 【できあがる】
1. up to now; so far
2. traditional; conventional; usual; existing
1. foreign; imported
- You seem to be prejudiced against ideas that come from foreign countries.
2. outpatient; outpatient care; outpatient clinic; outpatient wardAbbreviation, See also 外来患者
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. originally; essentially; naturally; by nature; really; actually
2. in the first place; to begin with
1. to come (spatially or temporally); to approach; to arrive
- き 。
- I'll come by 10.
2. to come back; to do ... and come backUsually written using kana alone, See also 行って来る, after the -te form of a verb
- My father insisted that I should go to see the place.
3. to come to be; to become; to get; to grow; to continueUsually written using kana alone, after the -te form of a verb
4. to come from; to be caused by; to derive from
5. to come to (e.g. "when it comes to spinach ...")See also と来たら
來る: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.