Words — 148 found
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. next (year, etc.)
- How long will you have been working here by the end of next year?
2. since (last month, etc.)
1. to come (spatially or temporally); to approach; to arrive
- き 。
- I'll come by 10.
2. to come back; to do ... and come backSee also 行って来る
- My father insisted that I should go to see the place.
3. to come to be; to become; to get; to grow; to continue
4. to come from; to be caused by; to derive from
5. to come to (i.e. "when it comes to spinach ...")See also と来たら
來る: Out-dated kanji.
1. the next world; the hereafter; life after deathBuddhist term
2. AfterlifeThe afterlife (also referred to as life after death, the ... Read more
1. to cause; to induce; to bring about a result or state; to produceUsually written using kana alone
1. day after day; day in and day out; every single day
1. as soon as (he, she, it) comes
- しゅっぱつ 。
- Let's go as soon as John comes.