Words — 1367 found
1. every day
2. Every Single Day (band)Every Single Day, is a popular all male band from South K... Read more
2. TuesdayTuesday is a day of the week occurring after Monday and b... Read more
2. SundaySunday is the day of the week between Saturday and Monday... Read more
2. BirthdayA birthday is a day or anniversary when a person celebrat... Read more
2. SaturdaySaturday is the day of the week following Friday and prec... Read more
2. MondayMonday is the day of the week between Sunday and Tuesday.... Read more
2. FridayFriday is the day between Thursday and Saturday. In count... Read more
2. ThursdayThursday is the fourth or fifth day of the week. Accordin... Read more
2. WednesdayWednesday is the third or fourth day of the week in the G... Read more
1. diary; journal
2. DiaryA diary is a record (originally in handwritten format) wi... Read more
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. date; dating
2. Calendar dateA date in a calendar is a reference to a particular day r... Read more
日付け 【ひづけ】、日附 【ひづけ】
日付け: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. today; this day
- The accident happened a year ago today.
2. these days; recently; nowadaysOnly applies to こんにち
- Nowadays more and more people prefer country life to city life.
今日 【こんにち】、今日 【こんち】、今日 【こんじつ】
きょう: Gikun (meaning as reading) or jukujikun (special kanji reading).
2. near futureOnly applies to あす
明日 【あす】、明日 【みょうにち】
あした: Gikun (meaning as reading) or jukujikun (special kanji reading). あす: Gikun (meaning as reading) or jukujikun (special kanji reading).
Common word JLPT N5 Links
1. one day
- げつ ・
- すい ・
- I work every other day: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
2. all day (long); the whole day; from morning till nightOnly applies to いちにち, See also 一日中
- わたし ｅ—ｍａｉｌ
- My e-mail address will be as follows effective April 1.
3. 1st day of the monthSee also １日 ついたち
一日 【いちじつ】、１日 【いちにち】、１日 【いちじつ】
1. 20th day of the month
- I expect to be back by the 20th.
2. 20 days
２０日 【にじゅうにち】、二十日 【はつか】、二十日 【にじゅうにち】、二〇日 【はつか】、二〇日 【にじゅうにち】、廿日 【はつか】、廿日 【にじゅうにち】
にじゅうにち: Irregular kana usage. にじゅうにち: Irregular kana usage. にじゅうにち: Irregular kana usage. にじゅうにち: Irregular kana usage.
1. weekday; ordinary days (i.e. non-holiday)
- You have to pay 10,000 yen extra on holidays.
2. kanji radical 73Only applies to ひらび
3. WeekdayA weekday is any day of the week except Sunday and often ... Read more
1. national holiday; public holiday
2. HolidayA Holiday is a day designated as having special significa... Read more
1. sunburn; suntan; tan
- My skin burns easily.
2. becoming discolored from the sun (e.g. of paper); yellowing
3. drying up (of a river, field, etc.)
4. SunburnA sunburn is a burn to living tissue, such as skin, which... Read more
日やけ 【ひやけ】、日焼 【ひやけ】、陽焼け 【ひやけ】
日焼: Irregular okurigana usage. 陽焼け: Rarely-used kanji form.
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. SundayAbbreviation, See also 日曜
- ごぜん １０
- ごご ４
- かいかん 。
- Open from 10:30am to 4pm on Sat, Sun, and Mon.
2. day (of the month)also んち or ち
- といわれ 。
- It is said that Friday the 13th is an unlucky day.
3. counter for daysalso んち or ち
- It was not until a few days later that the news arrived.
4. JapanAbbreviation, See also 日本