Words — 94 found
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. SundayAbbreviation, See also 日曜
- ごぜん １０
- ごご ４
- かいかん 。
- Open from 10:30am to 4pm on Sat, Sun, and Mon.
2. day (of the month)also んち or ち
- といわれ 。
- It is said that Friday the 13th is an unlucky day.
3. counter for daysalso んち or ち
- It was not until few days later that the news arrived.
4. JapanAbbreviation, See also 日本
2. SundaySunday is the day of the week between Saturday and Monday... Read more
1. everyday; daily; ordinary; usual; routine; regular
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. every day; daily; day after day; days (e.g. good old days)
日々 【にちにち】、日日 【ひび】、日日 【にちにち】
Common word Links
1. everyday life; daily life
2. Everyday lifeEveryday life is what a person does, feels, and thinks ev... Read more
1. weekend carpenter; do-it-yourselferYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. before sunset
- We went all out to finish the work before dark.