Words — 983 found
1. every day
2. Every Single Day (band)Every Single Day, is a popular all male band from South K... Read more
2. TuesdayTuesday is a day of the week occurring after Monday and b... Read more
2. SundaySunday is the day of the week between Saturday and Monday... Read more
2. BirthdayA birthday is a day or anniversary when a person celebrat... Read more
2. SaturdaySaturday is the day of the week following Friday and prec... Read more
2. MondayMonday is the day of the week between Sunday and Tuesday.... Read more
2. FridayFriday is the day between Thursday and Saturday. In count... Read more
2. ThursdayThursday is the fourth or fifth day of the week. Accordin... Read more
2. WednesdayWednesday is the third or fourth day of the week in the G... Read more
1. today; this day
2. these days; recently; nowadaysOnly applies to こんにち
今日 【こんにち】、今日 【こんち】、今日 【こんじつ】
2. near futureOnly applies to あす
明日 【あす】、明日 【みょうにち】
Common word JLPT N5 Links
1. one day
- げつ ・
- すい ・
- I work every other day: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
2. all day (long); throughout the daySee also 一日中 いちにちじゅう
- わたし ｅ—ｍａｉｌ
- My e-mail address will be as follows effective April 1.
3. first day of the monthSee also ついたち
一日 【いちじつ】、一日 【ひとひ】、一日 【ひとえ】、１日 【いちにち】、１日 【いちじつ】、１日 【ひとひ】、１日 【ひとえ】
ひとひ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. ひとえ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. ひとひ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. ひとえ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. twentieth day of the month
- I expect to be back by the 20th.
2. twenty days
２０日 【はつか】、廿日 【はつか】
1. weekday; ordinary days (i.e. non-holiday)
- You have to pay 10,000 yen extra on holidays.
2. kanji radical 73Only applies to ひらび
3. WeekdayA weekday is any day of the week except Sunday and often ... Read more
1. national holiday; public holiday
2. HolidayA Holiday is a day designated as having special significa... Read more
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. SundayAbbreviation, See also 日曜
- ごぜん １０
- ごご ４
- かいかん 。
- Open from 10:30am to 4pm on Sat, Sun, and Mon.
2. day (of the month)also んち or ち
- といわれ 。
- It is said that Friday the 13th is an unlucky day.
3. counter for daysalso んち or ち
- It was not until few days later that the news arrived.
4. JapanAbbreviation, See also 日本
1. the other day; a few days ago
1. day before yesterday
2. Daytime (astronomy)On Earth, daytime is roughly the period on any given poin... Read more
一昨日 【おとつい】、一昨日 【いっさくじつ】
おととい: Gikun (meaning as reading) or jukujikun (special kanji reading). おとつい: Gikun (meaning as reading) or jukujikun (special kanji reading).
1. day; daysOnly applies to 日
- む 。
- These clothes are not appropriate for a cold winter day.
2. sun; sunshine; sunlight
- あ 。
- This room does not get much sun.
3. case (esp. unfortunate); eventOnly applies to 日, as 〜した日には, 〜と来た日には, etc.
5. DayA day is a unit of time, commonly defined as an interval ... Read more