Words — 777 found
1. system; institution; organization; organisation
2. InstitutionAn institution is any structure or mechanism of social or... Read more
1. speed; velocity; pace; rate
2. velocityPhysics terminology
3. VelocityIn physics, velocity is speed in a given direction. Speed... Read more
2. TemperatureTemperature is a physical property of matter that quantit... Read more
1. exactly; precisely; just; rightUsually written using kana alone
2. as if; as though; quiteUsually written using kana alone
恰度: Out-dated kanji.
2. AngleIn geometry, an angle is the figure formed by two rays, c... Read more
1. level of humidity
2. HumidityHumidity is a term for the amount of water vapor in the a... Read more
2. LongitudeLongitude, is a geographic coordinate that specifies the ... Read more
1. this time; now
2. next time; another time; shortly; soon
3. recently; previous; last
Common word JLPT N4 Links
1. once; one time; on one occasion
- むずか 。
- A habit is very difficult to shake off once it is formed.
2. temporarily; for a momentOnly applies to ひとたび
3. one degree; one tone; one musical intervalOnly applies to いちど
- なが 。
- Distance per degree of longitude at equator.
１度 【いちど】、一度 【ひとたび】、１度 【ひとたび】、一たび 【ひとたび】、ひと度 【ひとたび】、一とたび 【ひとたび】
一とたび: Irregular okurigana usage.
Common word JLPT N4 Links
1. surely; undoubtedly; almost certainly; most likely (e.g. 90 percent)Usually written using kana alone, Onomatopoeic or mimetic word
- But I don't think Dad would like me to.
2. sternly; severelyUsually written using kana alone, Onomatopoeic or mimetic word, esp. キッと
3. having no slack; rigid; stiff; tightUsually written using kana alone, Onomatopoeic or mimetic word
4. suddenly; abruptly; instantlyUsually written using kana alone, Onomatopoeic or mimetic word, Archaism
屹度: Ateji (phonetic) reading. 急度: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
1. attitude; manner; behaviour
1. again; once more; a second time
- Everybody fails once or twice.
1. degree; amount; grade; standard; of the order of (following a number); about; approximately
1. often; again and again; over and over again; repeatedly; frequentlyUsually written using kana alone
1. moderate (degree); proper (amount); temperate; suitable
1. degree (angle, temperature, scale, etc.)
- せっし ０
- こお 。
- Water freezes at 0 degrees Centigrade.
2. counter for occurrences
- She was disqualified from the race for two false starts.
3. strength (of glasses); glasses prescription
4. alcohol content (percentage); alcohol by volume
5. extent; degree; limitSee also 度を過ごす
6. presence of mind; composureSee also 度を失う
1. altitude; height; elevation
- We are beginning our descent.
2. high-degree; high-grade; advanced; sophisticated; strong
- ひつよう 。
- This work calls for a high degree of skill.