Words — 250 found
1. close (relationship, connection, etc.); intimate; near
2. being in close proximity; being adjacent
1. crowding together; clustering together; close formation; swarm
1. overcrowding; congestion; overpopulationAntonym: 過疎
2. crammed (schedule); congested; busy; tight
- He organized his overcrowded schedule and managed to come to see my performance.
1. secret; private; surreptitious
秘か 【ひそか】、窃か 【ひそか】、私か 【ひそか】
1. smuggling; contraband trade
2. SmugglingSmuggling is the clandestine transportation of goods or p... Read more
1. secrecy; highly classified information
2. ConfidentialityConfidentiality is an ethical principle associated with s... Read more
JLPT N3 Links
1. close adhesion; sticking firmly (to); being glued (to)
2. relating closely (to); having relevance (to)
- The problem closely relates to our everyday life.
3. contact printingPhotography
2. DensityThe mass density or density of a material is defined as i... Read more
1. fine (grain, workmanship, etc.); close (weave); delicate; intricate; elaborate
2. precise; accurate; careful; meticulous; close (e.g. observation); minute; elaborate (e.g. plan)
- けいかくをじっこう 。
- He carried out the plan he had made in detail.
1. anonymous report; (secret) information; tip-off; informing (against)