Words — 229 found
1. close (relationship, connection, etc.); intimate; near
2. close (together)
蜜接: Irregular kanji usage.
1. crowding together; clustering together; close formation; swarm
1. secret; private; surreptitious
秘か 【ひそか】、窃か 【ひそか】、私か 【ひそか】
1. smuggling; contraband trade
2. SmugglingSmuggling is the clandestine transportation of goods or p... Read more
1. secrecy; highly classified information
2. ConfidentialityConfidentiality is an ethical principle associated with s... Read more
JLPT N3 Links
1. dense; thick; crowdedAntonym: 疎 そ
- The entire body is densely covered with hair.
2. close (relationship); intimate
- That politician has been trafficking in drugs for years.
3. minute; fine; careful
5. esoteric Buddhism; secret Buddhist teachingsBuddhist term, Abbreviation, See also 密教 みっきょう
1. close adhesion; sticking firmly to; being glued to
2. relating closely to; having relevance to
- The problem closely relates to our everyday life.
3. contact printing
2. DensityThe mass density or density of a material is defined as i... Read more